When someone compliments you, do you accept, wide open, with no questioning? Or, do pre-conditioned responses of resistance come into play? Are you even keel with giving and receiving, or are you always giving? Life within a responsive Universe requires that we live in dynamic equilibrium with both giving and receiving.
In last week’s post, I wrote how the split between body and mind is lessening and use of intuition is increasing. For these great changes to happen though, we must be open to receive. Issues of false pride and subscribing to hierarchy are no longer functional. In hierarchy’s place is awareness of our own supreme sovereignty. That message, delivered Ages ago, “the Kingdom of Heaven is Within”, reflects present reality.
As I wrote last week, we are moving toward the direct experience of Oneness. Going through life blocking the reality that we are part of, that we belong, results in tremendous waste and keeps us from receiving what is ours to receive.
If receiving remains a challenge, here are five suggestions to consider for opening to the wild, raw, living current of Life that says Yes.
- Consider that being closed to receiving is an adaptive response. Notice how a baby responds to a face reflecting unconditional love: there is joy, delight, openness, receptivity! Practice receiving at that infant pleasure level next time someone praises you.
- Allowing unconditional love involves trust. If you feel there is no one whom you can trust, go to nature. Beam in the spectacle of night sky, or a vibrant-with-life tree, or a serenading bird or the breathtaking colours of sunrise and sunset. Allow yourself to receive natural beauty as mirror reflection of you.
- Say Yes when your Soul nudges you to say Yes. You will know when a No is appropriate, however, consciously stretch to Yes when No feels false or habitual. This Amazon page lists books related to saying yes.
- Using a mirror, look yourself in the eye and applaud yourself! This practice, from Spring Forest Qigong, opens the heart meridian. Do try this and note how it feels!
- Consider that you may be adept at opening to receive and that the challenge is Opening to Be Received.
During eons of life in 3rd Dimension, many of us had to hide. Intuitives, healers, wise women and men, we could not openly show who we are. We can be who we are now and opening to be received might represent a new chapter in living the truth that we are part of and do belong. Your gifts, talents, wisdom are a crucial part of our collective unfolding into 5D.
If opening to be received is part of your challenge, start small and stay consistent with sharing who you are and what is yours to give. Trust that the opening to fulfillment is yours and receive it. Pay attention to how your sensate body guides and directs you. Open to receive that inner wisdom, and you will find your way to opening to be received.
Blessing wishes for all giving and receiving